Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with WiiSX

Posted by Eekum 
Help with WiiSX
June 14, 2015 06:32PM
Hello all, this is my first post on these forums so please be gentle hehe.

First things first, I am using a Black Wii that I bought for $99 new. It DOES NOT have the gamecube controller ports.

I recently put the Homebrew channel on my Wii and added alot of emulators. All of them work great but I am having some minor issues with WiiSX. I have everything loaded on my SD card correctly and the emulator boots up but my controller shuts off. I tried turning my controller back on but nothing. I figured it had something to do with the controller because it has the motion plus built it. So I tried an older Wii controller I had from a prior system (without motion plus) and it works fine but when I plug in the classic pro controller into it, the controllers (both classic and wii remote) stop responding. I really would like to use a classic controller to play these psx games.

Is this because you can't use the classic pro controller with a non motion plus controller? If thats the case should I buy a regular classic controller? Or am I wrong completely.

Is there a fix to this so I can use my motion plus controller with classic pro? Like a file I need to add to my wiisx files.

I am fairly new to this whole "hacking/modding" thing so I ask for the simpliest of answer lol.

Thanks so much in advnaced.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2015 06:37PM by Eekum.
Re: Help with WiiSX
June 15, 2015 02:06AM
WiiSX is just really old and buggy, it's not worth messing around with for the few games it can actually run.
June 15, 2015 03:13AM
I'm starting to realize that to be honest... Every game I got to work with the older controller was just buggy as heck anyways.
September 03, 2015 01:14AM
Try to download the Not64 emulator for Wii I too have a Black Wii New with Motion plus and New classic pro and Not64 works with all my controlers
September 03, 2015 07:25PM
djs777saint
Try to download the Not64 emulator for Wii I too have a Black Wii New with Motion plus and New classic pro and Not64 works with all my controlers
I'm not really sure why you're suggesting this in a thread about WiiSX.
September 07, 2015 10:22PM
It will solve his problem
September 08, 2015 12:03AM
djs777saint
It will solve his problem
No it will not. WiiSX is a Playstation emulator, while Not64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator. Please try to consider what you are saying before you give advice.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.