Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wiiradio

Posted by Manoau2002 
wiiradio
February 16, 2009 09:04PM
I just wanted to thank the developer of this app. For a preview 0.1 release its really cool. Keep up the good work.
Re: wiiradio
February 16, 2009 10:11PM
thanks ... lot's of bugs in this version but I wanted to put something out.
February 17, 2009 04:58AM
I just tried it, and it's awesome!
thanks!
February 19, 2009 03:21AM
Downloaded this and am very pleased with it. The only thin that would make it better, would be to have the option to play a station while other apps are running. I don't know if that's even possible or how hard it would be but..
Thanks, Great App!
February 20, 2009 10:36PM
Great for a first release. I was surprised it lets you browse for different stations. I assumed you would just browse *.pls files from the SD card (which is actually what I'd prefer, but it's all good). :)

I'll be looking forward to the next release.
February 21, 2009 04:34AM
jarvolt
Great for a first release. I was surprised it lets you browse for different stations. I assumed you would just browse *.pls files from the SD card (which is actually what I'd prefer, but it's all good). :)

I'll be looking forward to the next release.

The option to do both would be nice, not just .pls though. (I like the current channel selection for alot!).
April 22, 2009 06:53PM
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but after loading the application, every time I try to play a station, it says "Status = Failed To Connect" - any ideas??

Thanks!
April 22, 2009 07:31PM
you sure you got internet connection?
April 22, 2009 08:47PM
mbressman
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but after loading the application, every time I try to play a station, it says "Status = Failed To Connect" - any ideas??

Thanks!

Yes the "browser" part is not working right now due to changes on the server side. This is being fixed and re-done to be a lot more robust. I don't have a release date set yet but it should be pretty soon.

As an option you can transfer Winamp PLS files to the playlist folder on the SD and listen that way.
April 30, 2009 09:34PM
Year, thanks ! I now listen web radio more often when I got a little time.
May 10, 2009 01:39PM
scanff
As an option you can transfer Winamp PLS files to the playlist folder on the SD and listen that way.

I copied .pls files to the \apps\radiow\pls folder on the sd card but they do not show up on the playlist. I saved link as .pls from shoutcast is this different than winamp .pls
thanks
May 11, 2009 09:10AM
troy16d
scanff

I copied .pls files to the \apps\radiow\pls folder on the sd card but they do not show up on the playlist. I saved link as .pls from shoutcast is this different than winamp .pls
thanks

Sorry dude another issue that's come to my attention. I will have a much improved version out within a week.
May 16, 2009 09:01AM
scanff
Sorry dude another issue that's come to my attention. I will have a much improved version out within a week.

This seems like an awesome application. But I am having the same problem as mbressman, every time i try to play a station it says "Status = Failed To Connect". I was wondering if there has been a new version released with this fixed that i might have missed. I downloaded the current version on the Homebrew Browser just a few minutes ago. I hope to be able to use this app soon :) thanks
May 16, 2009 09:14AM
A new version is coming really, really, really soon :) Like ten minutes
May 16, 2009 09:30AM
Alright - Version 0.3 has been released see. [wiibrew.org]

I'd like to thank TiMeBoMb for all his help. Without him WiiRadio would only be half a release!!!
May 16, 2009 10:36AM
Nice release! Thanks for the hard work.
One point, the wii pointer seems laggy/stuttery for me. Known issue?
May 16, 2009 07:19PM
Not noticed the laggy pointer myself. But I'll take a look. Thanks
May 16, 2009 07:40PM
scanff
A new version is coming really, really, really soon :) Like ten minutes

haha awesome man, I just downloaded it. thanks alot for your hard word :) I cant wait to try it out.
May 21, 2009 05:46PM
scanff
Alright - Version 0.3 has been released see. [wiibrew.org]

I'd like to thank TiMeBoMb for all his help. Without him WiiRadio would only be half a release!!!

You are welcome, scanff!! It was my pleasure to help you!
Hopefully, we can do some more fine tuning, with this app, and work together on another app release! ;)

TiMeBoMb
=)
May 22, 2009 05:13PM
hi guys, great job,
I'm listening music every day with wiiradio!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login