Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forum Bug

Posted by TopGun96 
Forum Bug
August 21, 2009 11:28PM
I have noticed that every once in awhile the forum will say that i have 8 new replies in whatever category. But i go to see the new ones and they are ones that i have seen already! Some times they are ones that i wrote even! Could someone please look into this? Thanks!
Re: Forum Bug
August 21, 2009 11:34PM
TopGun96
I have noticed that every once in awhile the forum will say that i have 8 new replies in whatever category. But i go to see the new ones and they are ones that i have seen already! Some times they are ones that i wrote even! Could someone please look into this? Thanks!

I second this
August 21, 2009 11:54PM
Does this happen in the BootMii Beta category only or others as well?
August 21, 2009 11:56PM
all of them.
August 22, 2009 12:01AM
Sure, I'll /msg the admins about this and see if they can do something.

Have you tried hitting the "mark forum read" button? If so, does it help?
August 22, 2009 12:02AM
yes i have had that on for a while.... but it did that before too.
August 22, 2009 12:04AM
Do you regularly log out of your account?
August 22, 2009 12:06AM
no i rarely do. The way my browser is set up it automatically logs me in every time i visit this site
August 22, 2009 12:40AM
Maybe the topic was moved?
August 22, 2009 12:40AM
August 22, 2009 11:44AM
Same thing happens with me, I never log out.
August 22, 2009 11:47AM
same here, too.
August 25, 2009 02:29AM
Yes ... it's very annoying.

Sometimes it what pisses me off more is an area of the forum lets say Homebrew General will not show any new messages on the main list. After a few days I get suspicious and click it ..... it lied !!! there are tons of new messages.
August 25, 2009 04:07AM
Oh yeah that happens to me
August 25, 2009 10:55AM
scanff

Sometimes it what pisses me off more is an area of the forum lets say Homebrew General will not show any new messages on the main list. After a few days I get suspicious and click it ..... it lied !!! there are tons of new messages.

Yeah that happens too.
September 01, 2009 06:35PM
TopGun96
This happens to me.

scanff

This also happens to me....
September 16, 2009 11:35PM
Gaahhh!! This is starting to get really irritating. :(
September 18, 2009 03:52AM
SifJar
scanff

Yeah that happens too.
I noticed this but it didnt start happening till a couple months ago, i would wait and have nothing for a week and them the next day have like 70.
September 18, 2009 03:54AM
ninjafish1990
SifJar
scanff

Yeah that happens too.
I noticed this but it didnt start happening till a couple months ago, i would wait and have nothing for a week and them the next day have like 70.
I've noticed that this almost always happens to me in homebrew general. It pretty irritating.
December 10, 2009 10:58PM
Here's a picture of the issue.

The picture isn't very clear, but you can see a little red blotch. I believe it says "347 New Topics, 2,352 New Posts."

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2009 11:34PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login