Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forum Bug

Posted by TopGun96 
Re: Forum Bug
December 11, 2009 12:03AM
Oh wow.... I've never experienced this bug at that magnitude. Usually it is just a few-1/2 dozen topics.
December 11, 2009 12:14AM
Its always huge for me.
December 11, 2009 08:27PM
never happens to me on that scale either. I have just thought though; when it happens to me, it may be because a topic has been moved. i have read it in another board, so recognise it, but it says new, because it is new in that board. This means that for me, i'm not sure there IS a bug.
December 11, 2009 09:39PM
Yeah SifJar, thats not a bug. :P
December 11, 2009 10:44PM
SifJar
never happens to me on that scale either. I have just thought though; when it happens to me, it may be because a topic has been moved. i have read it in another board, so recognise it, but it says new, because it is new in that board. This means that for me, i'm not sure there IS a bug.

Yes I know about that but I am not talking about moved topics....
December 11, 2009 11:33PM
Yes, but I think I said I'd experienced this bug, and I was thinking, maybe I didn't. I thought I did, but now I'm not so sure...
December 11, 2009 11:51PM
this happened to me once
i always read all the topics
and then one day the getting started forum suddenly had 3000 un read topics
December 14, 2009 08:03PM
scanff
Yes ... it's very annoying.

Sometimes it what pisses me off more is an area of the forum lets say Homebrew General will not show any new messages on the main list. After a few days I get suspicious and click it ..... it lied !!! there are tons of new messages.

This started happening to me for the first time about the time when this topic was revived.
December 15, 2009 07:14PM
darklink
this happened to me once
i always read all the topics
and then one day the getting started forum suddenly had 3000 un read topics
I have experienced this bug as well. BTW, scanff it looks like the c and l are fused together in the word click in the quote above by jbc007.
December 15, 2009 09:26PM
Woah

I just went into the bootmii beta forum (it didn't say there were any new posts, but I assumed it was probably lying), and there were a few hundred little red flaggies. After leaving the forum, I got this screen. Lol.

It says something like 1000 new posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2009 09:26PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
December 18, 2009 08:31AM
metroid_maniac
BTW, scanff it looks like the c and l are fused together in the word click in the quote above by jbc007.
ROFL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login