Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PHP error message when posting

Posted by linuxlalala 
PHP error message when posting
December 28, 2012 10:18AM
Hello everyone, when I try to post a reply on the forums I get the following PHP error message:

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/hbc-www/forum.wiibrew.org/mods/smtp_mail/swiftmailer/Swift.php on line 285

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/hbc-www/forum.wiibrew.org/mods/smtp_mail/swiftmailer/Swift.php on line 285

There was a problem communicating with SMTP: Expected response code(s) [250] but got response []

When I check the thread I want to post a reply to, my reply is posted like normal.

Hope you'll find my thread useful.
Re: PHP error message when posting
December 28, 2012 01:38PM
It's been happening for a long time now, no one with the ability to fix it has ever bothered to. I'm not sure exactly who all has the access that might be needed.
December 28, 2012 05:22PM
This has happened to me sometimes, when it does I go the the reply and see thats it posted.
December 28, 2012 11:18PM
I've contacted mha about the errors but he seems to be too busy to fix them at the moment.
August 20, 2015 03:58AM
It happened to me after registering an account. The simple fix should be edit line #285 of /mods/smtp_mail/swiftmailer/Swift.php, replacing split with preg_split.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login