Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

patchmii?

Posted by jassim 
patchmii?
February 18, 2009 02:22AM
i have a wasabi modchip installed in my wii and i just want to know where i can find and download/install patchmii from because i need it for DVDX.

thanks in advance.
Re: patchmii?
February 18, 2009 02:57AM
Have you checked WiiBrew? Look under the utilities category in homebrew applications.
February 18, 2009 03:47AM
I think it is featured on hackmii
February 18, 2009 05:23PM
sorry i checked the article about patchmii in hackmii and ihave no clue about where or how to start instaling patchmii
February 18, 2009 05:32PM
Dont worry, its very easy to do. Patchmii is just an application so just run it via the homebrew channel like normal.
February 18, 2009 06:23PM
oh ok, thats great, problem number 2: i dont know where to download it from, i tried wiibrew and hackmii and i dont see any download links
February 18, 2009 06:27PM
Really? Heres the wiibrew page: [www.wiibrew.org] Click the link next to the word download in the upper right hand corner of the page.
February 18, 2009 06:47PM
what the heck? thats patchmii? i installed that and when i try to install the patchmii DVDx it still says i havent got patchmii
February 21, 2009 11:36AM
you have to install patchmii first, then run DVDx under patchmii mode. if you have 3.4, it doesn't have patchmii mode, as patchmii would fail to install. try normal install with it, but it might not work
February 21, 2009 01:57PM
[code.google.com]

i really dont know where to start (sorry im such a noob)
February 21, 2009 03:12PM
Zero:
This only works on 3.3v1 and below.

First:
[static.hackmii.com]

Second:
[static.hackmii.com]

Be happy. =P
February 21, 2009 07:25PM
thanks so much daniel, i installed patchmii and DVDx, hopefully ill be able to watch dvds on my wii now :D

thanks also to everyone that helped, really appreciate it ;)
February 22, 2009 01:02AM
You're welcome. =)
February 22, 2009 01:12AM
i have one final question (please completely diregard this if it is against the rules)

my movies are in a terrible statre and i intend to somehow make backups of them, since my modchip is dvd compatible would it be possible for me to play backups in the dvd player?

(again, i apologise if this is breaking the rules)
February 22, 2009 01:42AM
your movies should play fine on mplayer
February 22, 2009 01:44AM
yeah, when we mean backups, we mean game backups are not allowed...
you can watch any video burned to a DVD..whether backup, home video, or a collection video files...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login