Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mario kart

Posted by jbboy4 
mario kart
March 08, 2009 01:33AM
I LOVE mario kart. And... I love hacking it... atleast now that I have homebrew.

I'm currently using Ocarina, because I can't find a link for a .elf to .dol converter....

But if anyone knows if it's possible, I have the american version of Mario Kart for the wii, can you use japanese or european codes and have it still work with the American version?
Re: mario kart
March 08, 2009 03:24AM
dont use ocarina use gecko os
March 08, 2009 03:27AM
jbboy4
can you use japanese or european codes and have it still work with the American version?
I'm not positive, but I think you can. It may depend on the code itself...
March 08, 2009 03:47AM
jassim
dont use ocarina use gecko os

ermm... jassim

jbboy4
I'm currently using Ocarina, because I can't find a link for a .elf to .dol converter....
March 08, 2009 03:57AM
Gecko OS comes with a boot.dol
Download from wiibrew and there should be a "DOL" folder when you extract it
March 08, 2009 05:08PM
you cant use japanese and european codes on an american game unfortunately, but the us mario kart has the most and best codes anyway.
March 09, 2009 03:46AM
I use the PAL game and the codes "aren't released" so it took my like 3 hours to get the 3 different codes i wanted because i had to find the chucks and figure out what corresponded, since there were no xx and yy
March 14, 2009 05:09AM
do u know where ican find some codes other then usbgecko? because othre then that, idk where to find some....;
March 19, 2009 02:15AM
jbboy4

This is probably what you're looking for. Works for me.

jbboy4
do u know where ican find some codes other then usbgecko? because othre then that, idk where to find some....;

What would you mean by that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2009 02:16AM by OboeNerd.
March 21, 2009 08:48PM
Like, for US codes, because Usbgecko doesn't have many US codes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login