Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couldn't install homebrew. No vulnerable ios found

Posted by EagerBeaverJX 
Couldn't install homebrew. No vulnerable ios found
March 03, 2010 11:15AM
I was able to install the homebrew channel previously. But when it became upside down I wanted to reinstall it. When I did, it said it cannot install because there are no vulnerable ios found. Can you please help me what to do to be able to fix that and be able to install hbc. I appreciate your kind response & attention to this concern.
Re: Couldn't install homebrew. No vulnerable ios found
March 03, 2010 11:25AM
Follow this guide: [wiibrew.org] (It's unclear what you did so far, so just pointing you to step 1)
March 03, 2010 03:04PM
Install IOS 30 v1040 with my Dop-IOS MOD ( [code.google.com] ) WITHOUT any patches. Then reinstall the homebrew channel.
March 04, 2010 10:19PM
I no longer have my homebrew channel. Can I still use the Dop-Ios Mod ? What else can I do?
March 04, 2010 11:45PM
You can use the Twilight Hack, bannerbomb, Smash Stack, or Indiana Pwns (see [www.wiibrew.org]) to start DOP-Mii/Dop-IOS MOD in the same way you would start the HackMii Installer.
March 07, 2010 12:04AM
I am getting this message:

This installer can NOT continue!
There is no known vulnerable IOS installed on this Wii.
Please note that we will not use a fakesigned IOS Due to security reasons.

I installed the ios38rev14 but still had the same message. Couldn't install ios30v1040 with Dopios Mod. it was not in the choices. Tried TBR but also not working. couldn't downgrade ios15. What else should I do? Please help. Am desperate to have my hbc back.
March 07, 2010 12:13AM

I installed the ios38rev14 but still had the same message
Fail. That won't help you at all.

Launch Dop IOD MOD and install any available IOS without any patches.
March 07, 2010 01:21AM
Thank you all for your patience. After reading up on it also in another forum, found out I needed to install ios36 with ios249 than others which did not work. Then I finally got my hbc back. Again, thank you and you guys do a great job and are a big help.
March 08, 2010 08:16AM
you can use tbr program and then uninstall 945 and then install it and you can do what you want to do
March 08, 2010 02:03PM
He already accomplished what he wanted to do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login