Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

URGENT!!! bootmii launch problems!

Posted by cremyjr 
URGENT!!! bootmii launch problems!
September 19, 2011 01:19AM
i have downlaoded smash stack and the correct hackmii installer on my sd card. i put it in and everything went fine. on bootmii, i was backing up my NAND memory when it said my card was too small. I had another sd card I used to put my custom stages on, so I transfered the items mannualy( putting the custom stages back on my wii & formatting the card. deleting every thing on my hacking sd card, putting the custom stages on my first hacking sd card, then taking the first card i used for my stages and putting smash stack & hackmii on it) i went to the homebrew channel then bootmii, but when i did, i couldnt see anything and a countinuos blue light flashed in my wii.... HELP ME
Re: URGENT!!! bootmii launch problems!
September 19, 2011 03:53AM
Run the HackMii Installer and choose "Prepare SD card". This will put the files needed by BootMii to run.
September 23, 2011 11:33PM
thankes but the problem is when i DO go on bootmii, the screen go's black... it didnt do that on my last sd card.... :(
September 24, 2011 12:01AM
He was telling you how to make it work. You need to have specific files on your SD card for BootMii to work. The procedure described by bg4545 will place the correct files in the correct place on the SD card and it should then work.
September 25, 2011 07:42PM
yes im not being a douche but thats not my problem... :'(
September 25, 2011 08:17PM
bg4545
Run the HackMii Installer and choose "Prepare SD card". This will put the files needed by BootMii to run.

So you are saying you can't do what he told you to do, run the hackmii installer and then chose prepare SD card?
September 25, 2011 11:09PM
I understand your problem, he is telling you how to probably fix it.

BootMii requires certain files on SD card. When you try to launch BootMii without these files, it will give a black screen. Running HackMii Installer and choosing "Prepare SD Card" puts these files on the SD card.

Have you or have you not already tried this? If not, please stop complaining and try it. If it still doesn't work, chances are your new SD card is incompatible with BootMii.
September 25, 2011 11:09PM
cremyjr
yes im not being a douche but thats not my problem... :'(
Do this:
bg4545
and it will solve your problem.
September 27, 2011 12:59AM
no im saying i already did all that, but the same thing happens

@SifJar: yes i have already, n' im not complaning, im asking for help. i already told u, im not tryin to be a douche-bag, but i can be so please use nicer words when talking to me.

Posts merged --bg4545

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2011 01:43AM by bg4545.
September 27, 2011 01:16AM
Then it could be your sd card won't work with bootmii try another sd card.
September 27, 2011 06:35PM
cremyjr

You never said that. This is the first time you have done so.

Anyway, as I said previously this probably means your SD card is incompatible. You'll have to use another one sadly.
September 28, 2011 01:13AM
dirtrider73068
Then it could be your sd card won't work with bootmii try another sd card.
ok, ill try that to this weekend thanks
September 28, 2011 01:15AM
SifJar
cremyjr

You never said that. This is the first time you have done so.

Anyway, as I said previously this probably means your SD card is incompatible. You'll have to use another one sadly.
excuse me, but i was talking to bj4545
October 27, 2011 03:11AM
Ok,

just chek the f*c*n sd "write protect" switch, when you put inside the nintendo, the program read and write, so if the sd is on write protection IT DOES NOT WORK! , stupid but obvious...

Greetings.

EOF
October 27, 2011 04:00AM
luisdk
Ok,
just chek the f*c*n sd "write protect" switch, when you put inside the nintendo, the program read and write, so if the sd is on write protection IT DOES NOT WORK! , stupid but obvious...
Greetings.
EOF
That has nothing to do with the problem. Even with the write protection switch the Wii would still be able to read the SD card's files and boot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2011 04:05AM by bg4545.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login