Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something happened to my NES emulator?

Posted by ThunderChunkier 
Something happened to my NES emulator?
July 25, 2009 01:13AM
Well a few days ago I was putting some ROMs on my fceugx NES emulator. Suddenly something happened and I have no idea what it was. It exited and when I open the folder from my SD card, all the folders are in some really weird text and it says the total size of the folder is 30gb. So I tried to delete it off the SD card from the Homebrew Channel and the Wii froze; When I try to delete it by putting my SD card in the computer it says "Cannot delete file: Cannot delete from source file or disk." It doesn't seem to be affecting anything, but I would like to remove it so I can start over and hopefully get it working. Any suggestions as to what I should do? Thank you.
Re: Something happened to my NES emulator?
July 25, 2009 01:49AM
I had something similar happen to me with a Card... it was a Memstick Duo Pro. It said total size 20+ gigs, all these wierd ass file names and folder names that i couldnt delete. it turned out that the card was a fake one. it looked like the real thing sony logo and every thing but the serial number on the back gave it away that it was indead a fake one. you could possibly have a fake card. i dont know how to check a SD you could google it. again it might not have anything to do with your issue, but it sounds the same.
July 25, 2009 03:30AM
Check the SD card for errors from properties dialog (tool tab). Check both boxes.
July 25, 2009 03:41AM
Thank you so much Phoenix, that is exactly what I needed to do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login