Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew Channel freezes on Homebrew Browser description

Posted by jbc007 
Homebrew Channel freezes on Homebrew Browser description
September 02, 2009 02:18AM
I was just about to start the homebrew browser, but first I decided to read the description. Well, after scrolling through the incredibly long description for about thirty seconds, the wii froze. I rebooted the wii and went to the homebrew browser description in the homebrew channel again a few more times and each time, after fifteen seconds to a minute in the description, it would freeze. The interesting thing is that the homebrew channel does not freeze in the descriptions of any other applications that I have tried, nor have I ever seen it freeze at any other point.

This is not really much of a problem since most of the time I would launch the application well before it would freeze, but it seems very odd that this would happen. Has this happened to anybody else? Also, does anyone know why it happens only on the homebrew browser description but not anywhere else?

I am using homebrew browser 0.3.5 and homebrew channel 1.0.3.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2009 02:19AM by jbc007.
Re: Homebrew Channel freezes on Homebrew Browser description
September 05, 2009 10:41PM
try downloading the homebrew browser again
September 10, 2009 12:14AM
Mines does the same thing too lol
September 11, 2009 03:02AM
It might mean that its failing to connect to the server. Try going through the main wii menu and doing a connection test. If that works and your still having problems, say so :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login