Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can I update my Wii?

Posted by ThunderChunkier 
Can I update my Wii?
September 14, 2009 11:21PM
Well I don't even know the most current FW (4.1 maybe)? I am currently using 3.3U and wondering if updating via Nintendo would not allow me to use any Homebrew or etc. I really need to update because I hear that you can store Virtual Console games on your SD card and right now I am virtually out of space. I will admit I did download one WAD but that was only because I was pissed that the Majora's Mask I ordered off eBay did not work when I got it.
Re: Can I update my Wii?
September 14, 2009 11:41PM
wad are not supported here
September 14, 2009 11:48PM
Yes I know, but I was wonder if I could update my Wii.
September 14, 2009 11:58PM
Yes everything will work on 4.1 (even your mega fail WAD)
September 15, 2009 12:05AM
Okay, thank you, but wouldn't you be pissed too if you just bought a game off eBay only for it not to work once you pop it in your N64?
September 15, 2009 12:29AM
Yes I would but I would pony up and buy another (then demand my money back on the broken one)
September 15, 2009 12:52AM
i wouldnt download an illegal wad(fail!) or depending how much it cost you on ebay i would buy it from wii shop channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2009 12:54AM by darklink.
September 15, 2009 12:56AM
like i said, I would be pretty ticked off, but would buy the VC and demand my money back from the seller of the fake
September 17, 2009 12:33AM
ThunderChunkier
Okay, thank you, but wouldn't you be pissed too if you just bought a game off eBay only for it not to work once you pop it in your N64?
This has already happened to me. I never pirated it because of it. I downloaded world of goo, deleted it, and wii shop wouldn't let me redownload it. I got an error code every time. I could redownload everything else just fine except for that. There's never a right to pirate something.
September 17, 2009 02:12AM
world of goo is excellent!
September 17, 2009 02:16AM
darklink
world of goo is excellent!
I know!!

BTW, there's nothing at the "top". No matter how high you go.

There's a guy on another forum that said he made a code using a USB gecko to disable the camera realm. He said he just pushed the camera like 30,000 feet, and there was nothing there.

:`(
September 17, 2009 02:21AM
i have like 400 goo balls but in the tower thingy(forgot the name) it can only hold 300 gooballs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login