Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hacked 3.4E asking for Disk System update

Posted by gico1972 
hacked 3.4E asking for Disk System update
September 16, 2009 12:42PM
I somehow managed to hack 3.4E wii to play back-ups and all has been great until inserted Beatles Rockband. Disk Channel now shows System update and oddly enough i have lost wireless connection.

If i choose to update system will i loose the ability to play back-ups and have to hack again? Also not sure if wireless connection problem is connected to this.

Appreciate any help and guidance on this.

Thanks
Re: hacked 3.4E asking for Disk System update
September 16, 2009 01:29PM
Nobody likes backup-loaders here, btw. Imported games are fine.

You could probably use an another updater that only updates the important aspects of system instead.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2009 01:38PM by Matoking.
September 16, 2009 07:34PM
gico1972
I somehow managed to hack 3.4E wii to play back-ups and all has been great until inserted Beatles Rockband. Disk Channel now shows System update and oddly enough i have lost wireless connection.

If i choose to update system will i loose the ability to play back-ups and have to hack again? Also not sure if wireless connection problem is connected to this.

Appreciate any help and guidance on this.

Thanks
I don't really know how to answer your backup disc problems, because they're not supported here. You should probably edit that out.

To skip the disc update, just launch the game through gecko os. Its an app for the HBC, and you can get it here.
September 16, 2009 09:55PM
I thought that the newest update on a disc was 3.4. Please explain what version update this disc has. Thanks.

Yes all your hacks should work even if you update. (even the fail)
September 16, 2009 10:37PM
he has fail downgraded IOS, to play his haxxorz wadz and backupz !!!111eleven!

thats why it prompts him to update.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login