Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hosting for homebrew

Posted by Warpedflash 
Hosting for homebrew
November 22, 2008 12:23AM
I am offering to host homebrew apps for people that need it.
you will get a page on hbcapps.com (if you want one) as well as webspace (up to 100mb depending on how much you actually need)
if you want to take up this offer either p/m me, reply here or email me.
Im offering this as i dont like rapidshare and similar sites... and a couple of people i know cannot access them (schools etc)

hope this can help someone out!
Re: Hosting for homebrew
November 22, 2008 12:48AM
You should just download all the apps on Wiibrew and the Homebrew Browser and upload them to hbcapps. Also, you should have like your own version of HBB but with this site.
November 22, 2008 01:22AM
strongfan
You should just download all the apps on Wiibrew and the Homebrew Browser and upload them to hbcapps. Also, you should have like your own version of HBB but with this site.

its not meant to be for all apps just people who actually need hosting/want a dedicated site, which some people do.
i dont have a dedicated server or i would let the HDD use it as well as teh one it currently does.
November 22, 2008 02:01AM
Great offer. If you need a site set up for your homepage I can piece something together soon.
November 22, 2008 02:06AM
i dont mind i was going to do one but just have that placeholder for now as i have a fair bit of uni work to do...
yea if you wanna chuck a homepage together it would be helpful. it just needs a thing saying what hbcapps is and who to contact not much rely...
if you want to do it go ahead
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login