Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Patched Shop Channel/System Update question

Posted by 718wayz 
Patched Shop Channel/System Update question
November 08, 2009 04:22PM
Forgive me Mods-of-Many, because I'm pretty sure this question was asked and answered by someone at some time.

I updated(WiiSCU) the shop channel for that rinky-dink NES game (Pac-Man). And I find out that the Nintendo channel needs to be updated as well to view. Now since I patched my shop what would happen if I were to system update for said channel?

I'm not into masonry work, so bricks aren't my thing. Could I still system update and reinstall my homebrew, or will that be a bad idea in general.

Help me out!

Big ups to Aricado, you always helped me out in the past!
Re: Patched Shop Channel/System Update question
November 08, 2009 04:25PM
Hey,

I've actually developed a program which can update the Nintendo Channel for you. Its called Dop-IOS MOD: [code.google.com]

If you were to just update your system, you'd just have to reinstall homebrew if you're not on the latest version of everything right now.

Good luck
--Arikado
November 08, 2009 04:37PM
What would you suggest Ari[k]ado?

I have no problem at all patching my Wii till it looks like Grammy's family quilt as long as I have everything a Wii is supposed to do.
November 08, 2009 05:00PM
I already told you what I suggest. Read my original comment.
November 08, 2009 05:15PM
If you have the latest Shop Channel, you can just run Shop Channel and update Nintendo Channel from there. A System Menu Update will have no effect on the Nintendo Channel.
November 08, 2009 06:27PM
Thanks fellas I appreciate it.

And Arikado, sorry if I annoyed you there.

This recession is kickin' my arse something fierce. Other than my son, my Wii gives me a tad bit of piece of mind, LOL!
November 08, 2009 06:31PM
No problem. My bad for not being more clear I guess :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login