Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Installed a game onto my SD card w/ the homebrew channel installer on it and can't delete it!

Posted by mc197 
Hey I downloaded a game from the Nintendo Channel to my SD card with the homebrew channel installer on it and when I tried to launch it the game never worked. I tried to delete it but then it launched the Homebrew Browser whenever I did. Then when I tried to delete it on my computer I could not find it. Help!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 01:40AM by mc197.
Could you be a little clearer on what happened? I'm not following
Ok so I downloaded a game from the Wii Shop Channel to the SD card. But the SD card was the one that had the installer for the Homebrew Channel. When I tried to launch the game I downloaded from the Wii Shop Channel, it could not launch. I decided it was because the SD card had the HBC installer onto it, so I decided to delete the game. Whenever I tried to delete it, the Homebrew Browser this time launched! It keeps on happening when I do this, and then when I try to delete the game on my computer by inserting the SD card in, I can't find the game on it. Does that clear it up? Please help.
Delete Bannerbomb from your SD card. It doesn't matter if you keep the Hackmii Installer, though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login