Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mymenuify

Posted by bobert094 
mymenuify
April 12, 2010 09:22PM
where do you go to get my menuify? i also want to get my ios downgraded or changed because i have 4.2.the reason why is because my current my menuify isnt showing up when i start it up with homebrew. and also i dont know how to get the channel. what do i do and how reliable is the downgrade or replacement of my current ios?
Re: mymenuify
April 12, 2010 09:42PM
Downgrading IOSes is usually a bad idea. Although it can be done safely, unless you know what you are doing, you are likely to cause issues (depending on what IOSes you mess with and how old your wii is). However, a brick will only occur if there is a problem with the system menu IOS. In any case, you can patch the current IOSes with DOP-Mii, so there is rarely a reason to have an older version. Just apply all patches to IOS 36, and MyMenuify should work normally.
April 13, 2010 10:21PM
IOS 36? okay ill try that out but i am just unsure about it. ill start a new topic
April 22, 2010 09:41PM
okay so wait ihave to patch all of them? if i do does it allow me to use the current software?

i stopped after a while of pressing "a" and it would not let me play one of the games without having to update the IOS back to normal.

is it that i have to do all of the patches and ill be able to play the game with the IOS patched?
April 23, 2010 01:53AM
Only patch IOS 36. Games should not require an update as long as everything on your wii is of equal or greater version then the those on the game. If you patch the latest version of an IOS, a game should not require an update because of it. Of course, you could always skip the update.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login