Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is there a certain ios or thing that you need to have in order to use wii speak with monster hunter 3?

Posted by Ambriz 
I tried playing online in monster hunter 3 an my wii speak was working for a while but then I got a message saying that there has been an error with my wii speak and that I should reset my wii. Ever since that my wii has never lit up or worked in monster hunter 3; however, it does work in the wii speak channel though. My friend has wii speak and his lights up when playing online but he has bootmii and maybe different ioses than me. So do I need to have a certain thing installed to get wii speak to work on monster hunter 3 online?

I have firmware 4.1 and also have ios 249 rev 19 based on 37. Friend has 4.0 (I think) and also has ios 249 rev 19 based on 37

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2010 01:15AM by Ambriz.
1) IOS 249 is not supported here, because it is usually used for piracy, which the way you typed your message, sounds like you did

2) AFAIK, IOS 37 doesn't support the WiiSpeak, hence why you can't use it in your game, if you're loading it through a backup loader
Surprisingly, if you buy the game, it works flawlessly.
I think you mean unsurprisingly.
tueidj
I think you mean unsurprisingly.
I think you mean sarcasm
Well duh.
Stop with the underlining
SifJar
Stop with the underlining
no
Useless discussion closed.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.