Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brawl not working after using Smash Stack

Posted by Dr.Dre 
Brawl not working after using Smash Stack
July 19, 2010 07:00AM
Hey guys, I recently had updated to 4.3, then I used Smash Stack and a youtube video guide to help me get back to 4.1 and now when I try to play my official copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl (NTSC) and I go to Brawl and when I get to stage select, the game freezes. Any ideas on why this happens and how I can fix it? Thank you in advance.
Re: Brawl not working after using Smash Stack
July 19, 2010 07:46AM
Try formatting your SD card. If that fails you may have delete your saved data. Or try cleaning out your custom stages.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2010 07:53AM by SolidMario7.
July 21, 2010 10:44AM
Not sure if this is of any help. When this workaround is done using Indiana Jones, when you play the original game you have to use a different region. This may not be the case with Smash stack.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2010 10:45AM by WiiJohn.
July 21, 2010 11:03AM
WiiJohn
Not sure if this is of any help. When this workaround is done using Indiana Jones, when you play the original game you have to use a different region. This may not be the case with Smash stack.
That doesn't make any sense.
July 21, 2010 11:23AM
WiiJohn

No, you don't. Once you have finished downgrading or w/e (btw, not a great idea, but anyway), you can delete the exploit save and play the game as normal once again.
July 21, 2010 11:46AM
Yes if you delete the saved game.
July 21, 2010 03:57PM
Which is what I said, and there is no reason not to do so...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login