Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Using ACtoolkit

Posted by Mickster589 
Using ACtoolkit
July 20, 2010 03:13PM
So I updated not knowing that what it would do. And I used my homebrew only for hacking/supplying for ACC and for myself. And now that bannerbomb is almost definitely not coming back. So I was wondering how I would normally use ACtoolkit? This is how I think I would have to do it.

Process
I wait for the new hackmii installer to come out
then I either purchase/rent smash something, or lego indiana jones
then I somehow get to the hackmii installer there, and load the HBC
and then will it permanetly be there, like become a channel? Or will i have to put the game in every time
and then if it does become a permanent channel, I just install the savegame extractor, and installer
and then I just edit my town on my computer
and put my SD card in every time
and load it

is that the normal process for this kind of thing (when the new hackmii installer comes out) Or is it something different then??

thanks to everyone in advance that helps me.
Re: Using ACtoolkit
July 20, 2010 08:18PM
Yeah, wait for HackMii Installer, install HBC (which is a permanent channel), and then you can run whatever homebrew you want without needing any game (once installed. You will need the game for installation procedure)

EDIT: FYI, I deleted your other topic the same as this. Don't double post please kthnx.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2010 08:26PM by SifJar.
July 20, 2010 08:21PM
you mean animal crossing? yeah I know
July 20, 2010 08:38PM
No I mean Indiana Jones or Smash Stack. You can't install HBC with Animal Crossing.
July 20, 2010 09:24PM
ohh I know what you mean now. I thought you meant when I was loading the items
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login