Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to download HBC when new Hackmii Installer comes out?

Posted by Mickster589 
How to download HBC when new Hackmii Installer comes out?
July 21, 2010 12:51AM
so I was thinking when I first downloaded HBC someone had to walk me through it step by step on bannerbomb. And I'm just trying to figure out exactly how will I download HBC with the new Hackmii Installer when it comes out. So can someone post a step by step how to dowload HBC with the new hackmii installer, if someone knows how to now that would be awesome. But if I should just wait for the hackmii installer to come out, and then see if they post a tutorial let me know.But if you can tell me how to download it, that would be so much appreciated, but please try to be as detailed as possible, I'm pretty new to the whole hacking.
Re: How to download HBC when new Hackmii Installer comes out?
July 21, 2010 10:14AM
I'm not sure what you're asking. There is no new version of the hackmii installer, so no one can tell you how to download it.
If you have used bannerbomb, you don't need a new one, unless you updated.
If you have updated there are workarounds available on this site, or wait for the new release.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2010 10:15AM by WiiJohn.
July 21, 2010 10:59AM
You will download the new HackMii Installer from [bootmii.org] .
You will not be able to use Bannerbomb. You need Indiana Pwns [NTSC or PAL] or Smash Stack [NTSC-US only].
July 21, 2010 03:53PM
So what do I do after that, I'm probably going to use smash stack. I just dont know how to do that, you know download it
July 21, 2010 04:30PM
You could search for it in wiibrew.org. All legal homebrew stuff is there, almost always there is a guide too, or some tips on how to use a certain homebrew. It's pretty simple, give it a try.
July 21, 2010 07:35PM
oh ok thanks :D
July 22, 2010 07:15PM
If you already have HBC, it will detect that an update is available and ask if you want to install it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login