Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smash Stack: erasing Super Smash Bros save file

Posted by Classic64Man 
Smash Stack: erasing Super Smash Bros save file
August 02, 2010 05:15AM
Hello
I recently installed Wiibrew using the Smash Stack technique. Everything worked out well and I was able to play programs for it, I recently deleted my Super Smash bros file. I not sure if it effected my Wiibrew or not erasing the file. I don't own Super Smash bros for the Wii I had borrowed a friend's and therefore should of had no save data other than when I installed Wiibrew. So now I not sure if deleting the file which contained 128 blocks of information (123 mb) will effect homebrew. Homebrew will load and I can access the programs I have installed, but some of the new ones have problems that I intalled after deleting the said file. What I am asking is can deleting the Super Smash Bros file that you have on your Wii after using Smash Stack effect the performance of Wiibrew?
Contact me at ATK2.24.91@gmail.com
or Post to this forum Thank you.
Re: Smash Stack: erasing Super Smash Bros save file
August 02, 2010 02:50PM
You're misunderstanding something, there's no "wiibrew" application. It's just the name of a wiki-type webpage dedicated to homebrews on the Nintendo Wii.

As for the SSBB save file, it's just used as an exploit to install Homebrew Channel (there are more uses as an exploit, but that's a basic one). So, once HBC is installed, you can delete SSBB save file with no worries. It will not affect the performance of your homebrews.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login