Advanced

I Don't Undertsand...

Posted by Luigi886 
Re: I Don't Undertsand...
September 01, 2010 01:32AM
bg4545
@Luigi886 Let me repeat,
SifJar
Extract ALL the files from the zip and put them in sd:/apps/homebrew_browser, so you should have the setup I mentioned above. NO ZIPS PRESENT.
Extract the files (boot.dol, icon.png, meta.xml, loop.mod, settings.xml) and put them in sd:/apps/homebrew_browser

Didn't you hear what I just said?! I said

"You told me to unzip them to the zip?

Well... These files are in homebrew_browser_v0.3.8.zip

Isn't THAT the zip already?"

Well?! Is it?! Because homebrew_browser_v0.3.8.zip is the only thing in my apps folder. -.-
September 01, 2010 01:32AM
bg4545
@Luigi886 Let me repeat,
SifJar
Extract ALL the files from the zip and put them in sd:/apps/homebrew_browser, so you should have the setup I mentioned above. NO ZIPS PRESENT.
Extract the files (boot.dol, icon.png, meta.xml, loop.mod, settings.xml) and put them in sd:/apps/homebrew_browser
September 01, 2010 02:40AM
Right click "homebrew_browser_v0.3.8.zip" and click "Extract All...". Then the zip file should become a normal folder with all the files you need inside. Move the new folder into the apps folder on your SD card and delete the zip file.
September 01, 2010 03:36AM
bg4545
@Luigi886 Let me repeat,
SifJar
Unzip them to the folder. I thought that was clear.
September 01, 2010 02:08PM
Thanks! I did it! ALL of you guys were a big help! :D
September 01, 2010 04:09PM
Can some mod pleaaaaase close this thread? It was becomming so annoying already!
September 01, 2010 06:23PM
Done. This guy is an idiot (I'm sorry, but I can't put it nicer than that. You were repeatedly told NOT to have the files in a zip and yet still tried to have it in a zip. You even wanted to unzip TO a zip. If you can't work this stuff out, I'm not sure you should even be messing with homebrew, it is potentially dangerous if you run the wrong apps and do the wrong things.)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.