Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can Only Access Priiloader! Desperate!

Posted by riffdex 
Can Only Access Priiloader! Desperate!
October 07, 2010 03:52AM
Hello guys. Since the other day I have been working on installing the HB Channel and other channels to my Wii version 4.2U, using this guide
[[b]gbafail[/b]]
I Got EVERYTHING installed and working but on the LAST STEP, I installed Priiloader, and now my Wii only boots into Priiloader and if I try to get back to the system menu it says my "system files are corrupted". Why would installing Priiloader just brick my Wii like that? How can I fix this? I only have access to Priiloader, any help appreciated ):

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2010 04:13AM by bg4545.
Re: Can Only Access Priiloader! Desperate!
October 07, 2010 04:08AM
Basically, you just messed up your whole wii with that epic fail guide. Practically any softmod guide would lead to problems like this, sooner or later. Stick to the guides on WiiBrew from now on, and you won't have this sort of issue.

As for fixing it, launch DOP-Mii through the HBC or Priiloader. Install the oldest revision of IOS 60 and 70, and the latest revisions of all other IOSes. However, do not install any stubs. Finally, install any 4.x system menu.
October 08, 2010 06:57AM
I managed to get it all fixed and reinstalled HBC and Priiloader. Can someone let me know the latest/best version of the backup launcher channel? I have been searching all over to find one but none of them are working for me!
October 08, 2010 08:41AM
Backups are not supported here. Read the rules.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.