Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unmodded my Wii ... now a Shopping Channel and Internet question

Posted by connect42 
Unmodded my Wii ... now a Shopping Channel and Internet question
November 09, 2010 05:04AM
Hi. I hope this is the right place for this question/problem. I had a Wiikey soldered in my Wii along with Homebrew installed - all with 4.2u firmware. I wanted to remove all mods. I unsoldered the Wiikey. That went well and everything seems to work fine. I removed Homebrew through the Data Management screen of the Wii.

Two problems ...

1) When I try to load the Shopping Channel it begins to load and then is just a white screen that says "moved". The shopping channel is missing.

2) I tried to run a "system update" it connects to the internet, begins the update and after about 30 seconds I get an error that reads "Error Code 32004 An error has occured. Unable to perform the Wii system update. Visit support.nintendo.com for assistance." I am visiting here first. I think this problem may be caused by me.

Any help is appreciated. I do still have the Homebrew, etc. saved on the SD card, but it is not in the Wii.

Thanks.
Re: Unmodded my Wii ... now a Shopping Channel and Internet question
November 09, 2010 07:01AM
For the second problem go to the website and enter the error code. This will tell you the cause of it so that you can try to fix it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login