Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Updating my Wii?

Posted by barb_48 
Updating my Wii?
November 22, 2010 11:25PM
Hi, New here

I just purchased Donkey Kong Returns, and I have downloaded the homebrew for playing Animal Crossing. My problem now is when I insert the new game, I get this...to play this game you must first update your Wii. What am I suppose to do, I like hacking on ACCF, and I am afraid something bad is going to happen. I want to play Donkey Kong.....Please help!
Thanks
Re: Updating my Wii?
November 22, 2010 11:45PM
Provided you have the latest version of HBC (1.0.8), accepting the update will not remove it, and is perfectly safe to do.
November 23, 2010 05:25PM
barb_48
Hi, New here

I just purchased Donkey Kong Returns, and I have downloaded the homebrew for playing Animal Crossing. My problem now is when I insert the new game, I get this...to play this game you must first update your Wii. What am I suppose to do, I like hacking on ACCF, and I am afraid something bad is going to happen. I want to play Donkey Kong.....Please help!
Thanks

If you do not have the latest version of the Homebrew Channel, then it will be removed by the update. So you could do what SifJar said or you could use Gecko OS to skip the update. Either way works.
November 25, 2010 01:11AM
Thanks, Wish me luck!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login