Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Lego Exploits Released

Posted by bg4545 
New Lego Exploits Released
January 27, 2011 07:02AM
Original Title "New Exploit Released; Bathaxx"

Another year, another hack. lewurm has released a hack for the LEGO Batman game. It uses exactly the same vulnerability as in LEGO Indiana Jones to crash the game a load unsigned code.

Read the HackMii blog post or go to lewurm's page here.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2011 10:38PM by bg4545.
Re: New Exploit Released; Bathaxx
January 27, 2011 10:50AM
And so sales of Lego Batman are about the skyrocket ; )
Re: New Lego Exploits Released
February 03, 2011 10:44PM

Now Team Twiizers and roto have released Return of the Jodi, the Lego Star Wars hack. HackMii Blog post

They released it in response to giantpune also porting the exploit; Jabba the Haxx
February 05, 2011 09:20PM
I've always been curious on how all these exploits are found... (^_^)
Does the Wii provide its own savegame save/load functions that can be used by game programmers or does each game have to implement their own functions to do that? (Ó.ò)
I mean... If we have the PPC disassembly of the game code, how do we find were the savegame processing code is? :P
February 06, 2011 08:23PM
Could you please stop the unnecessary italicising and bolding of "important" points? It's quite off putting (to me at least).

Anyway, I believe that each game must read with ISFS calls its own save. Not 100% sure though.
February 06, 2011 08:30PM
Quick, everyone buy these games and wait so we can sell them on ebay for extortionate prices!
March 08, 2011 10:31PM
I wonder if exploits ever made a difference in the sales of these games...
March 08, 2011 11:43PM
I'd be fairly sure they have. No doubt the developers are quite pleased with sudden sales peaks.
March 09, 2011 10:44PM
SifJar
I'd be fairly sure they have. No doubt the developers are quite pleased with sudden sales peaks.
And sudden price peaks thanks to supply and demand. ebay is amazing for selling them, at lest it was until smash stack was ported to the PAL regions
April 22, 2011 01:27PM
But the developers don't care about eBay sales, they don't get a penny from them. Unless by some conspiracy THEY put them on eBay. And even hire hackers to make exploits for their games. *cue dramatic sound effect*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login