Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with Homebrew SD files

Posted by liam765 
Help with Homebrew SD files
February 12, 2012 07:23PM
Hi,
Recently one of my family members "accidently" deleted all the files on my SD card. I still have the Homebrew channel installed on my wii but the files created by the Letterbomb exploit have been deleted. My question is, can I download the necessary files that are needed for BootMii to work correctly and are there any other files needed to continue using THC on my Wii? I really don't want to re-install THC.

Thanks for your co-operation,
- Liam
Re: Help with Homebrew SD files
February 12, 2012 08:06PM
HBC (that's the most common abbreviation for Homebrew Channel btw) will work just fine with nothing other than an "apps" folder on your SD card with the apps setup in it.

For BootMii, all you need to do is run the HackMii Installer and choose the option "Prepare SD card" under the BootMii menu. You don't need to use Letterbomb again, all you need to do is download HackMii Installer from here: http//www.bootmii.org/download , then make a folder in your "apps" folder called "hackmii_installer" and put the boot.elf from the download in that folder. Then it should show up in HBC. Run it from there and prepare your SD card, and BootMii should work again.
Re: Help with Homebrew SD files
February 13, 2012 01:51PM
Thanks, Ill give it a shot now!

- Liam :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login