Tantric emus incompatible with Wii Hori Stick
December 26, 2013 04:05PM
Hello,

I'm new here and signed up for a specific request.

I got the Wii Hori Arcade stick yesterday and noticed a problem when using it with Fceux gx, Snes gx, and Vbagx. The emulators behave as if the left analog stick is being held to the left, but the Hori stick lacks all analog signals, and is a purley digital accessory that mirrors the D-pad and buttons of the classic controller. I tested this on VC and Wii games and the problem isn't there, so I believe the issue is within the emulators code.

The VC games and Wii games seem to have a way of detecting the lack of the analog signal and having it so it doesn't interefer when playing. So I think that there must be a way to fix the emulators so the lack of an analog signals get properly handeled. I would love to be able to use my arcade stick for any classic game.

Does someone know a way that I can contact Tantric? and Tantric, if you see this please consider adding Hori Stick support. And thank you for all you work so far!!!
Re: Tantric emus incompatible with Wii Hori Stick
December 26, 2013 05:51PM
I did some more research and it seems to be a known issue.

Something to do with the libwiigui. Does anyone know a workaround?
December 27, 2013 12:46AM
Change the button mapping to disable the analog stick input.
December 27, 2013 04:03PM
It the menu there is no way to disable the analog stick input. I tried going through the files, maybe there is a way to do it there but I haven't found it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login