Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Letterbomb not loading correctly

Posted by oneoddguy 
Letterbomb not loading correctly
January 20, 2014 04:27AM
I have a black Wii running 4.3u and have downloaded the letterbomb exploit. I get the message, click it and reboots, everything appears to be fine. When I click to install the homebrew channel, I get one dot and then a stack dump, same thing with Hackmii. I tried reformatting the card, no dice. I tried doing it on another Wii, and it worked fine. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here?
Re: Letterbomb not loading correctly
January 22, 2014 10:23PM
Imagine your Wiimote as an input device you probably need an older Wiimote.
-------------------------------------
I had to reset to factory mode after wii-update to U-4.3 failed and fails over and over again, and now the message doesn't even appear :(
January 26, 2014 08:09AM
oneoddguy
I have a black Wii running 4.3u and have downloaded the letterbomb exploit. I get the message, click it and reboots, everything appears to be fine. When I click to install the homebrew channel, I get one dot and then a stack dump, same thing with Hackmii. I tried reformatting the card, no dice. I tried doing it on another Wii, and it worked fine. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here?

Do you have the installer.log file that you got when you ran the HackMii Installer and got a stack dump?

craving
Imagine your Wiimote as an input device you probably need an older Wiimote.
-------------------------------------
I had to reset to factory mode after wii-update to U-4.3 failed and fails over and over again, and now the message doesn't even appear :(
The Letterbomb message doesn't appear? Try making sure the date is correct and also re-download Letterbomb from [please.hackmii.com]
January 29, 2014 12:10AM
Thank you (bg4545)
Calendar checked! Re-downloaded Letterbomb, tried Wilbrand Launcher! Also checked the procedure on another Wii & the "letter" appears.
Either there is something fishy with the update(?) Or maybe today's "softmodding" is one shot process. Meaning you can't uninstall and re-install.
I just can't figure out the problem. I know it's very hard to diagnose and come up with a solution without having the unit, that's why I'm so amazed of your skills (all of you)!
January 30, 2014 05:00AM
Quick Letterbomb checklist:
- Played any game at least once since first startup or reformatting
- Date set correctly (including the year).
- The entered MAC address must be for the wii you are trying to run letterbomb on, not just any old wii MAC address.

There is no update that blocks letterbomb and it can be used multiple times.
March 31, 2014 02:52AM
Go through the mail its bound to be there.( mine was about 13months back 0.o :D )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2014 02:52AM by Mallot1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login