Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

red bricked, Universal unbrick disc with gamecube controller support.

Posted by jamieupanddown 
red bricked, Universal unbrick disc with gamecube controller support.
September 02, 2009 12:55AM
may be a long shot? has anybody ever heard of a universal unbrick disc that supports gc controller?
i only ask as my wiimote wont sync untill a game loads via homebrew. the discs ive tried all need the A button pressing on the wiimote.
As said long shot but you never know.
thank you in advance.
forgot to mention am Red bricked

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2009 12:57AM by jamieupanddown.
Re: red bricked, Universal unbrick disc with gamecube controller support.
September 02, 2009 01:01AM
Sorry but... What is Red Bricked?
September 02, 2009 01:13AM
No, why did you start a new thread? To fix your Wii, you will either have to use Betwiin, comex's formatter, or send it to Nintendo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2009 01:15AM by MattMan.
September 02, 2009 09:31AM
you know what im fed up with some of you winging, whining moners, who complain about people posting! so what if i posted big fffff deal.
why are you complaining. it REALLY gets to me. OHHH why have you posted again ohh!!!

ban me off this site i dont give a ffff. stop winging and try to help people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not even bothered about my wii gettin fixed, ive got 2 of them!!!! so mind your own buisness and go and type something that might help people.
Im proberly old enough to be your granfather. so dont get no attitude with me.
OHHHHHHH dont post this
OooooHHH dont post that
OOOOHHH stop messing around with nintendo consoles then, its ok for you lot to make software that mods the wii.

I dont know how to code big deal!
send it to nintendo!!!!!
I'll throw it in the bin and buy as many as i want. dont tell me to send it to nintendo!!!!!!!!

You know what. i help many people with problems and dont MOAN if they dont understand.
Ive had people saying that they feel suicidle to me.
my answer isnt: why are you saying your suicidal again!!!! you can either kill yourself or get a labotamy.

I help my neighbours/ strangers. anyone i can.

I just cant stand it when someone MOANS FOR THE FFFFFFFF SAKE OF MOANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not like ive asked you to help me to move 20 tons of hardcore using a plastic spade and childs bucket.

you need to realise that the reason of a forum is to try and help people.
If i could help anyone i would.
September 02, 2009 10:38AM
You posted a thread, you got an answer there, you weren't satisfied, so you posted ANOTHER topic, and got the same answer. The way it sounds, you'll probably have to send it to nintendo if you want it fixed, why is this a big deal?
September 02, 2009 12:22PM
I dont want nintendo to fix it, im enjoying staying up till 3am every morning getting frustrated trying to repair it. i could throw it away and laugh, its peanuts.
but i dont really want to give up.
the idea of using code makes me laugh.
the only code if you can call it that, i ever typed was on a zx spectrum a long long time ago.
I dont expect everyone to be like. oh lets fix this wii for him.
its just that it seems now that a lot of people are getting bricks and they cant get wiimotes to sync. therefore i think it would be a good iead if the people who make apps added gamecube support to apps.
Im not saying that you or you or he should, its just a suggestion. I really dont care if i fix mine, but i bet there is some 14 year old out there who bricked his wii and his parents cant afford to buy him another. ok dont mod if you dont know what to fix (but people do though dont they )
Yesterday my neighbour bought a car, i took him to see it, i knocked the price down from £1100 by £300 for him, i checked the car over, i fitted some bulbs for him. you know why? coz i could. do i want anything in return NO!!!

I know you guys probably get loads of n**bs sayin fix me wii/ fix me wii, i did this an its bricked!!!!!!!!
and it is proberly gets you thinking. noob! they arent noob's they just aint got the skills in computers as you lot have.
maybe this noob is a paramedic and may one day save your life.
or the man who saves your child from getting ran over by that car that was speeding when your child steps out into the road.
or the friendly neighbour who helps you with something that you cant do.

i hope you understand what i mean
September 02, 2009 12:46PM
red brick is when homebrew channel loads up red via bootmii2.
September 02, 2009 05:48PM
"red brick" is not a type of brick. Your Wii's video output is just messed up. Dont make up names for your wii's malfunctioning and expect people to know what you mean. And the reason people are complaining is because you already made a thread ABOUT THIS. There;s no problem making multiple threads, as long as each is different and useful/necessary. You only need one thread for the problem.
September 02, 2009 06:51PM
thanks sifjar. could you please explain what has caused my wii's video output to be messed up! i mean games play fine, as in the colour they should be once they are loaded. its just homebrew channel and apps that are red?

is it because the evil colour fairy has only left red paint inside the wii system? but the good colour fairy is in charge of games?
ok i am probably annoying, actually i know i am! but its only a post. click on it read it, like it/dont like it/ reply/ ignore/ delete it.

okay maybe i should of asked :-
1/ Is it possible to addapt the universal unbrick disc v.bla bla bla to work with gc controller ANSWER:- no ... ANSWER yes:-goto2/
2/Would anybody addapt it for me. ANSWER:- yes:- ANSWER :-no:- goto1a

1a/goto/bed

but seriously how do the games play fine (as in colour) when apps are red.

i didnt make up red brick! LOL it sounds good and its red and its sort of bricked ! YEP RED BRICK IT WAS AND RED BRICK IT STAYS!!!!
Im actually getting to like you guys your cool.
Ban me if you want! its your forum!
September 02, 2009 09:48PM
I'm not sure why its working in games and not HBC. Perhaps it isnt the video output...maybe you messed up the IOS HBC is running on. Anyway, can you access System Menu? If not, what System Menu where you on before?
September 03, 2009 02:58AM
The HBC video output is incorrect because your SYSCONF was deleted. Official Wii games are likely hard-coded to use one video output setting, rather than SYSCONF video setting.
September 03, 2009 12:16PM
OK fair enough! lets end this topic now. i dont know how to end it so if somebody could close it. thanks.
last thing to sif jar. i bricked my wii using methods not supported on this forum. so thanks anyway.

THE END???????????????

p.s very last thing. i think my wii will always work via homebrew no matter what updates nintendo bring out. as ive put v2 fw on it via manager and it loads every genuine game with discupdates no problem at all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2009 12:19PM by jamieupanddown.
September 03, 2009 08:40PM
well, yellowstar already said what's wrong with your wii, you accidentally deleted your SYSCONF. if someone dumped their SYSCONF you could probably re-install it and be fine, even if they're from a different region you could use AnyRegionChanger to get your wii back to your region. Problem here is, I have no clue how one would go about re-installing the SYSCONF
September 03, 2009 09:58PM
I had the same problem, it's quite impossible to restore the sysconf in this state... at least I was not able to find a way...

Anyway there is a solution, already posted: betwiin.
Just search for a compatible working dump from another wii and you can convert it for your wii!

I can help with it!
September 04, 2009 01:31AM
Just for the record, as far as possibly finding a betwiin dump for this guy, I have boot1b and boot2v4
September 04, 2009 04:00AM
He clearly doesnt want any help.

Locked by his request.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.