Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bricked Wii HELP PLEASE!!!

Posted by leeshuu 
Bricked Wii HELP PLEASE!!!
July 03, 2013 04:39AM
I have my wii bricked tomorrow noon and when I started up by holding Reset immediately after turn on my wii, I could still load to my homebrew channel and stupidly I just uninstalled the priiloader and then, .. Well now I cannot load to priiloader nor homebrew channel to do anything further.. Do I have any hope? Please help me fix this, Thanks a lots!
Re: Bricked Wii HELP PLEASE!!!
July 03, 2013 06:26AM
Please give us some detail information so we can help you. Do you see a black screen when you turn on your wii? And how did you bricked your wii?
July 03, 2013 07:46AM
Yes, ah I see a black screen, fully black, and I have no priiloader, sorry I have uninstalled it last night because I thought that brick was caused by priiloader, I firstly bricked it when I tried a new theme. I have tried to plug a GC controller into the 4th plug and pressed all 4 moving buttons while turning wii on but there was no use. I have tried out many ways but the screen didn't blink once from last night, when I uninstalled the priiloader. Is it enough info now, please. Is there any hope.. ? Please let me know, thanks :)
July 04, 2013 04:35AM
The priiloader is not cause of brick. That was your last hope and you removed it. Do you have bootmii as and boot2 installed on your wii? I don't know if you create one, do you have NAND backup?
July 04, 2013 02:39PM
Ya, I have saved a NAND backup, and I am sure that I have bootmii what can I do now, ah and one weird thing.. I cannot load into recovery mode by using GC controller while every one can, I don't know why.. Am I wrong somewhere?
July 04, 2013 07:48PM
It's time to restore your wii with NAND backup. Put the bootmii folder and NAND.bin and keys.bin into your rute of your SD card. Next, bring your SD card and insert into your wii. The wii must be turn off for bootmii to initialize. Turn on your wii and bootmii screen will pop up. Press the power 3times and press reset on your wii console. Press the power 1time and reset again. It will start restore your wii. Your bootmii must be install bootmii as boot2, otherwise, you can't fix your wii. Good Luck and follow this video tutorial for more help. [www.youtube.com].

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2013 05:22AM by syc20099.
March 17, 2014 10:16AM
I have the same problem I have the priiloader befor but I have formatted it by Nand_Formatter2 and I can't do anything just black screen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login