Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Wiibrew Wiki HackMii Blog

Advanced

Bricked Wii HELP PLEASE!!!

Posted by leeshuu 
Bricked Wii HELP PLEASE!!!
July 03, 2013 02:39AM
I have my wii bricked tomorrow noon and when I started up by holding Reset immediately after turn on my wii, I could still load to my homebrew channel and stupidly I just uninstalled the priiloader and then, .. Well now I cannot load to priiloader nor homebrew channel to do anything further.. Do I have any hope? Please help me fix this, Thanks a lots!
Re: Bricked Wii HELP PLEASE!!!
July 03, 2013 04:26AM
Please give us some detail information so we can help you. Do you see a black screen when you turn on your wii? And how did you bricked your wii?
July 03, 2013 05:46AM
Yes, ah I see a black screen, fully black, and I have no priiloader, sorry I have uninstalled it last night because I thought that brick was caused by priiloader, I firstly bricked it when I tried a new theme. I have tried to plug a GC controller into the 4th plug and pressed all 4 moving buttons while turning wii on but there was no use. I have tried out many ways but the screen didn't blink once from last night, when I uninstalled the priiloader. Is it enough info now, please. Is there any hope.. ? Please let me know, thanks :)
July 04, 2013 02:35AM
The priiloader is not cause of brick. That was your last hope and you removed it. Do you have bootmii as and boot2 installed on your wii? I don't know if you create one, do you have NAND backup?
July 04, 2013 12:39PM
Ya, I have saved a NAND backup, and I am sure that I have bootmii what can I do now, ah and one weird thing.. I cannot load into recovery mode by using GC controller while every one can, I don't know why.. Am I wrong somewhere?
July 04, 2013 05:48PM
March 17, 2014 09:16AM
I have the same problem I have the priiloader befor but I have formatted it by Nand_Formatter2 and I can't do anything just black screen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login