Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please Help me!

Posted by Terr0r 
Please Help me!
July 31, 2013 01:20PM
Hey Guys how are you??
a few months ago I installed on my wii the 4.3U version!
But i didn't like it.
so I uninstall the wad on WAD manager and my Wii gave a reset and back.
But when he back,my wii remote won't turn on,and I reset the wii again!
And he didn't back,my wii didn't work it anymore,his turn on but no image and no sound!
wii remote don't turn on,the DVD driver still worked it! but only if DVD is inside on my wii,if i took of the DVD and put it on again he won't work it.
Could you help tell me what happend?
Re: Please Help me!
July 31, 2013 06:17PM
Can you turn on your wii using wii remote? And do you have bootmii as boot2 or priiloader installed?
July 31, 2013 06:41PM
No I can't turn on on wii remote and I didn't have any of those programs installed on my wii!
July 31, 2013 11:23PM
Sorry but sadly you can't fix your wii by yourself. I recommend you to send your wii to Nintendo.
August 01, 2013 01:36AM
From what I could understand, installed a WAD of System Menu 4.3 (and IOS80 I assume). Then you uninstalled that same WAD afterwards. You have permanently bricked your Wii. Since you uninstalled the System Menu, there is nothing for your Wii to load when it turns on and, thus, gives you a blank screen. I believe the only way to fix it is to possible use a NAND programmer and flash the Wii's NAND chip with a working copy. This is a very difficult task, and I would suggest that you just buy another Wii. Usually it is cheaper to buy a used Wii, or maybe you can find someone selling just the Wii console, since you have the AV cables and remotes it would probably be the cheapest solution. You could try Nintendo but I don't think they would really help in this situation, as it was user error.
August 01, 2013 01:17PM
Ok man Thx for ur help!
I will try buy it another wii.
I have to tell you that I don't play too much wii! I like more Ps3, but if I get it a new wii what I have to do for this problem don't happend again.
And a few games i liked to use hacks, what programs do I have to install to don't get banned on Online matches with hacks?
Or get bricked again.
Thank you.
August 02, 2013 12:11AM
When you buy your wii, I recommend you first install homebrew channel and brick recovery programs like bootmii or priiloader. And don't remove system menu wad. You will get same brick like your previous wii's do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login