Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Sports Hack?

Posted by dakotam0813 
Wii Sports Hack?
February 18, 2009 07:51AM
Does anyone know if there is a Wii Sports hack similar to the TP hack? Because I was reading on this site: [wiibrew.org], and there's a part that says "Not everyone has Twilight Princess, or is a fan of the genre. Wouldn't it be better to not have all our eggs in one basket and spread homebrew access out to other games as well? Games like Super Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime 3, or even Wii Sports. I don't know if there are even access points within those games, but the least we could do is try to find them." So maybe they could work on that? Dunno, may be possible.
Re: Wii Sports Hack?
February 18, 2009 08:10AM
dakotam0813
Does anyone know if there is a Wii Sports hack similar to the TP hack? Because I was reading on this site: [wiibrew.org], and there's a part that says "Not everyone has Twilight Princess, or is a fan of the genre. Wouldn't it be better to not have all our eggs in one basket and spread homebrew access out to other games as well? Games like Super Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime 3, or even Wii Sports. I don't know if there are even access points within those games, but the least we could do is try to find them." So maybe they could work on that? Dunno, may be possible.
Well It might have to do with easily hackable parts in Twilight Princess, Also its a widely used game. Perhaps (for all the pirates that after homebrew steal games from then on they actually wanted you to legally purchase a game).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2009 08:11AM by ninjafish1990.
February 18, 2009 08:41AM
Twilight princess was the first game Team Twiizers tried, so there wasn't really any need to try other games. I think maybe they're keeping a new potential hack under wraps... but really it's pretty easy to obtain a copy of Twilight Princess for the 15 mins. you need to install the homebrew channel.
February 18, 2009 09:50AM
Yeah I'll just borrow it from a friend and go from there :)
February 20, 2009 12:14AM
bg4545
Twilight princess was the first game Team Twiizers tried, so there wasn't really any need to try other games. I think maybe they're keeping a new potential hack under wraps... but really it's pretty easy to obtain a copy of Twilight Princess for the 15 mins. you need to install the homebrew channel.

i dont know if you noticed but you cant rent it anymore... at least not down where im at, i had to buy mine.
February 20, 2009 01:27AM
cl87
i dont know if you noticed but you cant rent it anymore... at least not down where im at, i had to buy mine.
I think it depends where you live... I don't rent games so I've never checked around here.
February 20, 2009 05:57AM
bg4545
cl87
I think it depends where you live... I don't rent games so I've never checked around here.
I wouldn't doubt that nintendo doesn't allow it to be rented, because of the piracy factor. If you are going to pirate at least you have to buy one of their games...
February 20, 2009 09:08PM
it was a smart move but i didnt want to buy it cause i already have it for the gamecube. although the play is different.
February 24, 2009 04:11AM
I just bought it used and returned it the next day for a full cash refund
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login