Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WiiSpeak channel on 3.2 firmware?

Posted by suspicious1 
WiiSpeak channel on 3.2 firmware?
March 17, 2009 01:54AM
I just got my Wii back to 3.2U firmware and am trying to get the WiiSpeak channel up and running. However, I'm running into an update request after the channel load. I installed ios 38, 51 & 55 and although my games that didn't work before the ios update now do, I'm still getting this update request from the channel. My question is will this update it's asking for take me above 3.2 or is it just an update to the actual channel (not firmware related)?
Re: WiiSpeak channel on 3.2 firmware?
March 17, 2009 01:58AM
It's probably an actual system update, I guess you need to update past 3.2 in order to use the WiiSpeak Channel
March 17, 2009 02:15AM
Its also highly possible that there is a wiispeak ios. I'll check around.
March 17, 2009 03:04AM
Thanks Arikado, I'd appreciate it... I can't seem to find out an answer anywhere as to what kind of update it is...
March 19, 2009 12:31AM
I'm quite sure the WiiSpeak has its IOS, thing is I don't have one so I'm not that willing to investigate. Sorry.

If I were you, I'd look around.
March 19, 2009 04:42AM
IOS38 probably. If you want fakesigned stuff to work, then no Wii Speak. Sorry. :(

Edit: Read your original post all the way through, you said you already installed ios38? Was it patched or something? If not than you already are incompatible with the fakesign bug.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2009 04:44AM by ChuckBartowski.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login