Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

homebrew screen consists of bubbles only

Posted by njcdec 
homebrew screen consists of bubbles only
March 24, 2009 03:25PM
I have the homebrew screen in my wii menu but that is all i see and when i click on screen nothing happens apat from being able to burst the bubbles can anyone give me simple advice on how i get the applications to show such as the wii caculator or dvd player

Regards

nic
Re: homebrew screen consists of bubbles only
March 24, 2009 04:39PM
So I take it you mean when you start the homebrew channel all you see is bubbles and no applications?

Make sure your applications are in the right place on the SD card. They should be in a folder named apps then the applications should all be in their own folder, also make sure the .dol file is called boot.dol
March 24, 2009 05:12PM
how do i get them in the right place? i have just placed the hbc_apps.tar folder the home_brew_channel folder and the twilight folder on the sd card but all there shows is the 3 region hacks on the sd card i am really a novice at this please can you help
March 24, 2009 06:40PM
You Should Have A folder Called apps in the Root of your SD.
In there, you should have your diff app names as folders with the relative app files in there folders e.g boot.dol, meta.xml and the pic.

Root
Root/apps
Root/apps/Gecko OS
Root/apps/Gecko OS - boot.dol meta.xml icon.png

Hope This Helps
March 26, 2009 08:49PM
the apps must be downloaded and un zipped

you also do not need any of those original files from the hack you used anymore.

[wiibrew.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login