Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

loading apps off of usb

Posted by Z3RK 
loading apps off of usb
November 28, 2009 01:27AM
Ok so ive had homebrew for about a year now and i want to be able to put apps onto my usb...

I have one problem i am not able to access it when i goto some apps it turns black until i unplug the usb
it loads the app from the SD after the thing is unplugged i just want to be able to view it on wiixplorer but it wont load it it will just stay on the same gray screen till i unplug it then it will load the usb....
i already have it in fat32 format and i dont see what the problem is

what i plan on doing is taking apps the from the SD and copying them to the USB so i can actually put apps on my HBC because my laptop with the SD reader is broken is there anything that i can do???
Re: loading apps off of usb
November 28, 2009 01:50AM
Ok nobody can help me thanks.......
November 28, 2009 01:58AM
dude, it's been 25 minutes since you posted... and it's a Friday night... it's not like the forum is FULL of people posting on a Friday night... have some patience, check back in and hour, or two, or tomorrow. Patience...
November 28, 2009 02:03AM
Ok i just want an answer................ because this Sh!t is frustrating me i havent figured out how to do this like all day......
November 28, 2009 05:01AM
Some apps can't properly handle being loaded off of a USB drive, and don't support them at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login