Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

full brick

Posted by freegame36 
full brick
March 14, 2010 07:13AM
i just recovered my wii from a full brick....i have boot2 installed...should i back up my NAND again or will it be ok to leave it as it is?
Re: full brick
March 14, 2010 07:35AM
If you back up your NAND again, it will just be a duplicate of what you already have...so no, you don't need to back up your NAND again.
March 14, 2010 07:57AM
i lost several applications that i had to reload and install on my sd card.wii again...if i brick again, i would rather not have to fix this stuff again. right now, i have my wii back exactly how i want it. should i go ahead and back it up now?

question 2. i want to make a back up of my NAND to save on my pc. what files should i look for on my sd card to save to my laptop incase something were to happen to my sd card.....thank you for all your help...as always, this site in the BOMB!!!!
March 14, 2010 02:03PM
Get your wii the way you want it, THEN back it up.

But a NAND backup has nothing to do with the apps on your SD card so whatever you do to the SD card is unaffected by restoring your NAND... so i'm not sure what you are talking about "lost several applications"

move keys.bin and nand.bin to the location of your choice!
March 14, 2010 02:43PM
uloader has to cios's that was the biggest thing i had to restore...i lost nothjing on my sd card...it just simply changed the settings on the wii to where uloader wouldnt work.......i got it the way i want it now....so will the keys.bin and nand.bin be on the root of sd? do i need to do anything with the bootmii file?
March 14, 2010 02:53PM
edit out the u word quick!!

bootmii file?
March 14, 2010 05:45PM
i was trying not to use the "u"word but i was forced to say what exactley was going on.....on my sd card, i have keys.bin and nand.bin be on the root of sd. i also have a bootmii folder on the root. is it suppose to be there..i assumed it was part of my backed up NAND...read the enitre statement above and you will know what is going on...
March 14, 2010 08:45PM
You absolutely fail here by unnecessarily breaking the rules. Doing so again will get you banned.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.