Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do I get my Wii 4.3u back to virgin?

Posted by homeskillet 
How do I get my Wii 4.3u back to virgin?
October 04, 2011 02:52AM
I bought my Wii premodded with what I suspect was with banner bomb since it was on the memory card it came with. My kids decided to upgrade the Wii to 4.3 so they can use netflix. After the upgrde, the Wii works fine but the soft mods do not. With my ignorance on how this stuff works, I then followed the simple instructions from THIS you tube video to install updated software. However, I did not remove anything,(wads and what not) from the previous soft mod. The Wii still works but the new mods do not work. I'm assuming it's because I probably needed to remove everything from the previous mod. I booted into bootmii and went into priiloader. All i see are numbers and have no idea what to delete. I also went into anytitledeleter_HBC and have no clue what to delete. I would like to get my wii back to virgin state so I can start over. Any help would be appreciated. If it is an extensive task, I would have no problem mailing my wii to someone and paying them for their time to help me fix it.
This isn't about loading wads, soft mods, and back up loaders. I only want help to get my wii to virgin state. I do not want to get banned from this site. Thank you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2011 04:30AM by homeskillet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login