Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Possible Use of SD Card Channel?

Posted by hmmwhatsthisdo 
Possible Use of SD Card Channel?
April 05, 2009 03:21AM
I had a question about HBC.
I know that you can't install Homebrew Channel on Wii SysMenu 4.0, and I know that HBC shows up as a channel in the wii channel management menu.
Would it be possible to have somebody copy the latest (pre-4.0) version of HBC onto an SD card, and then have someone with a 4.0 Wii run HBC through the SD card Menu?
Re: Possible Use of SD Card Channel?
April 05, 2009 03:23AM
April 05, 2009 04:04AM
Arikado nintendo did that in 4.0.

nintendo is trying to stop the wrong people because nintendo thinks wiibrew is responsible..... they know how to use the internet, they are attacking the wrong crew. ( i know its cosidered rude)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2009 04:04AM by cl87.
April 05, 2009 04:11AM
cl87
Arikado nintendo did that in 4.0.

nintendo is trying to stop the wrong people because nintendo thinks wiibrew is responsible..... they know how to use the internet, they are attacking the wrong crew. ( i know its cosidered rude)
Nope the 4.0 wii would need the HBCs ticket on it in order to run. Arikado knows what he's talking about
April 05, 2009 04:23AM
all im saying is nintendo is wtaching the wrong people....

hackers....
oh wait im one that modified 95 to my needs.... to my needs without, stealing.... anyone who want to learn something without stealing..

pirates..... rips games, CHEAP ASsinines (yeah it might be misspelled), buy the damn game(s).

ok my rant it over....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login