Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with the tp hack PLS

Posted by jhanuska 
Help with the tp hack PLS
April 12, 2009 05:10AM
Has anyone gotten this and know what to do? I have a 3.3u Wii and its an older wii not one of the new ones with the lu 64. I used [wiibrew.org] and now I'm getting this code and I'm not sure what to do. the first four are 6206 and I'm using a 512mb simple tech sd card. I'm so close just need a lil help. anyone able to help please i wanna play gh-m so bad i've been on Google all nite looking and nothing. I've also reformatted my card with both fat 16 and 32 and still nothing. Pls help.
Re: Help with the tp hack PLS
April 12, 2009 04:50PM
wrong forums put it in newb questions forums
April 13, 2009 04:39AM
anyone someone out there able to help me
April 13, 2009 07:29AM
jhanuska
anyone someone out there able to help me

I might be able to help tomorrow. I'm renting a TP disc tomorrow and will attempt the Twilight hack. I'll let you know.
April 14, 2009 04:55PM
you need to explain ore of where the pronlem occurs and what the problem is...
April 16, 2009 05:45AM
DrLucky
you need to explain ore of where the problem occurs and what the problem is...

Ok well basicly i able to all to copy all the programs to the sd card and copy the file onto the wii. Once i play the game and i talk to the guy it runs the code and i get a .elf error, which it say's error-failed-read-boot-elf-1 and thats where i'm at now. I've re formatted my sd card a few times and i even went out and bought the 2gb Wii sd card.
April 16, 2009 03:21PM
it probably isnt the card...the twilight hack seems to be working fine aswell..did you extract the HBC installer twice?

the_homebrew_channel-1.0.1.tar.gz (extract)-> the_homebrew_channel-1.0.1.tar (extract)-> the_homebrew_channel-1.0.1.dol (rename)-> boot.dol
April 16, 2009 11:55PM
Not really sure what you mean! do you have aim or yim that way we can talk back and forth maybe work together to fix this,
April 17, 2009 12:59AM
I'd love to help, but I am working on a paper due tomorrow...bleh!

just post your problem here, and I will answer when I can...
April 17, 2009 01:05AM
Yeah i know what you mean i just started school. ok so i figured out what you meant and i did unzip twice and i put the .dol file in the root of the sd card and I still get the same error code. Failed to read .dol and then it trys to read the .elf file and i dont have an .elf file. tried getting help on #wiihelp but no luck.
April 17, 2009 01:36AM
did you rename it to boot.dol?

also, do you have the right hack?

if the boot.dol thing doesn't help, then you nght have 3.3v2 which needs the 3.4 hack. so try that
April 17, 2009 06:27AM
No i didn't rename anything cause it has a boot.dol file already As far as i know I'm using the right Tp hack. How would i know if it is 3.3v2? Anyways i'll try the 3.4 hbc then i'll get back to you

ok so i tried it and yet again i still get the same error code.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2009 07:12AM by jhanuska.
April 19, 2009 11:38PM
been on wiihelp daily and still not able to get past this error code.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login