Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twilight Hack help

Posted by Dietwater 
Twilight Hack help
April 14, 2009 02:38AM
when the installation menu came up I got a "No Code found to load, hanging" message.

How do I fix this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2009 02:55AM by Dietwater.
Re: Twilight Hack help
April 14, 2009 05:13PM
A little information would help, like;

What System Menu version are you on?
What version of the Twilight Hack are you using?
What version of the disc are you using?
What save slot are you using?

For the dol file, did you have it on the root of the SD card and named 'boot.dol'?
April 16, 2009 03:31PM
Hi all new to this and the hacking part,,i do need a little help, my wii is a version 3.1 and ive got the zelda game the right 1.,,and a 2gb sd card ive followed the instructions and talk to the tall man then all the pc stuff comes up but at the end it says something about failed to read boot.dol (and elf), and hanging, ive read the forums and change them into dol files but still get the same can anybody put me on the right track thanksssssssss
April 18, 2009 06:21AM
I have the same prob. going on but I have a 3.3u and i have a form posted to but haven't got much help.
April 18, 2009 08:58AM
Put the boot.dol of the Homebrew channel installer in the ROOT of your SD card. Root = No folders. Hope that made sense...
April 19, 2009 12:07AM
Done that still not working, any other advice, even tried wiihelp but i stump them there too.
April 19, 2009 01:58AM
Have you got the right version of the Twilight Hack? You need beta2
April 19, 2009 11:36PM
Yeah i already knew that dude i've been on wii help like everyday your giving me stuff i already knew. looking for other advice that maybe i haven't been given. i have a 3.3u and i have all the correct files trust me!

Yo dietwater have you tried reformatting your sd card with the org. sd formatter also i've learned that the wii is picky on what type of sd cards it likes so it may be your sd card. Try going out and buying a few different ones! Also not sure if your aware of it but look on the bottom of your wii and if it has the Lu64 its not able to be modded at this time i believe the mod for that is in works, people correct me if I'm wrong!
April 21, 2009 09:20AM
I do apologise for not being a telepath, perhaps you could list what you know when you next post.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login