Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DAMMIT COMEX!!!

Posted by Morshuman 
DAMMIT COMEX!!!
May 05, 2009 05:18AM
Sereously, when the f*ck is the god damn exploit coming out. Its been a f*cking month already! I just might have come up with an exploit, however, so that the Twilight hack can be used. If there is a way to find your wii code (as in the code that blocks Twilight Hack), maybe team twiizers or someone could create a pc application that you put in your wii code and it would generate a twilight hack for that in particular wii. please reply.
Re: DAMMIT COMEX!!!
May 05, 2009 05:40AM
Dude, chillax! The exploit will be ready when it's ready! Last time we heard, it's in the testing phase, and I'm sure that they're making sure that there's as few bugs as possible before release. I'd rather have an exploit that works than to have one that either doesn't work or cause some type of undesired effect to my Wii (like bricking perhaps). But, don't get me wrong, I definitely can't wait for the new exploit to come out! Heck, I spent some time today doing nothing more than watching YouTube videos of people using different hacks in Brawl (or Brawl + as I, and many others, like to call it) and anxiously hoping to be able to play Brawl like that sooner rather than later. Anyway, cursing and complaining to the programmer(s) won't make things go faster (even though it's interesting to read and see what others have to say to your impatience). Sorry that this isn't the reply that you were expecting, but all I'm saying is have more patience (as hard as that might be with something like this) and keep yourself busy with other things in your life (unless you have none, in which case that's very sad...).
May 05, 2009 02:36PM
Morshuman
Sereously, when the f*ck is the god damn exploit coming out. Its been a f*cking month already! I just might have come up with an exploit, however, so that the Twilight hack can be used. If there is a way to find your wii code (as in the code that blocks Twilight Hack), maybe team twiizers or someone could create a pc application that you put in your wii code and it would generate a twilight hack for that in particular wii. please reply.
don't make suggestions if you have absolutely no clue wtf you're talking about, go have fun making a pc application and putting it in your wii code to make the twilight hack work, i'm sure it'll work perfectly
May 05, 2009 02:50PM
agreed, if you dont know how to do the coding then stop complaining. Cursing at the people who have taken the time to do what you cant do isnt going to make them work faster, well at least if it were me...
May 05, 2009 09:26PM
As you will eventually see, comex will release bannerbomb at the appropriate time.

Locked because I'm sick of these topics repeatedly popping up. I'm going to start pressing the delete button soon...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.