Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HBC does not recognize my apps

Posted by JSnake 
HBC does not recognize my apps
May 16, 2009 05:46PM
I installed Bootmii via Bannerbomb and then I installed HBC via Bootmii. I have my apps set up correctly. Root/apps/afolder/boot.dol. I have three apps set up like this (each with their own folder within "apps.") HBC loads but I only get the bubble screen. I do see the SD card logo pop up before the bubbles though. I assume that means it recognizes my SD card. The world in the bottom right is lit up but the lizard isn't. I don't know what that means.

I am using Wii version 4.0U. This is my first time using homebrew on my Wii. The serial number starts with LU10; it is a launch Wii. I am using a 4GB Kingston card. I do NOT have another SD card to try.

Here is a pic of how I have SNES9X set up. [i49.photobucket.com]
Re: HBC does not recognize my apps
May 16, 2009 06:14PM
What are the apps that you have set up?
May 16, 2009 07:56PM
it might be your sd card.
May 16, 2009 11:32PM
The new HBC hasn't been able to use SDHC cards. The same thing happened to me. You have to either get a new one, or wait until they fix it.
May 17, 2009 05:56AM
Is there any idea as to when it will be updated to support SDHC cards?
May 21, 2009 08:28PM
Hello:
I have 4.0E. HBC 1.0.2.
I have the same problem. I have some applications in the SDHC card but I only see bubbles on the HBC.
I have check the SDHC card and it looks like it is compatible. I have also tried another SDHC card (Dane-Elec 4GB) with no success.
The 8GB SDHC card is the one I used to install HBC. So I think HBC 1.0.2 is not compatible with SDHC cards.
Is this correct?
Any other idea?

Thank you
May 21, 2009 08:54PM
ehmansg
So I think HBC 1.0.2 is not compatible with SDHC cards.
Is this correct?
SDHC Support is broken in 1.0.2. Has been patched and should be fixed in the next release.

Edit:
Yw, ehmansg =)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 11:18PM by PhoenixTank.
May 21, 2009 09:34PM
Thank you, PhoenixTank
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login