Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

for the love of God, Can anyone help me??

Posted by Un4goten_Syn 
for the love of God, Can anyone help me??
May 17, 2009 07:22AM
I rented a copy of Zelda: TP to put the Homebrew channel on my Wii, but it keeps on saying "data cannot be copied". I'm at a loss at what to do. I've been to many site's looking for some kind of fix. I'm running 3.3U Firmware, and tried both the beta1&2. nothing has seemed to work. Can anyone please help me?
Re: for the love of God, Can anyone help me??
May 17, 2009 09:03AM
Have you played Twilight Princess at least once? I believe that you first have to do that to be able to place the save file on your console. Beta 1 should work on the 3.3 firmware.

If you still cannot get it to work, you could try Bannerbomb, which is a newly released exploit. Read more about it on the following page...

[www.wiibrew.org]
Re: for the love of God, Can anyone help me??
May 18, 2009 03:18AM
I'm pretty sure this is what you need to do.

1.) Load up Twilight Princess.

2.) Start a new game.

3.) Walk around for a couple seconds, then save your game and return to the wii menu.

4.) Go into your wii data management and delete the save file you just made. THEN, go to the sd card data management and try to copy the save file (Make sure you choose the correct region!).

That should do it, as far as I know. If it doesn't work, sorry for this useless post. Good Luck!!

Edit: Did this help?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2009 01:45AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login