Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

can I install homebrew using my wii

Posted by jordangutierrez2 
can I install homebrew using my wii
May 31, 2009 06:03AM
can any body tell me how to install homebrew using only my wii. I dont have a computer, however my wii is hooked up to the internet and I have the internet channel.somebody please help me.
Re: can I install homebrew using my wii
May 31, 2009 06:06AM
Uhh, you can't, i don't think.
May 31, 2009 07:45AM
I'm afraid you're out of luck unless you can get at least a SD card. Think about where you could download the small files needed. Surely there must be somewhere you can go? Library perhaps if downloaded directly to your own device? In the meantime do your research on wiibrew.org and probably for you, bannerbomb.qoid.us . Look at the guide here in this forum too, it should be of some help.
May 31, 2009 06:07PM
The good thing about the new advancements in homebrew is that very little hardware is needed. You do however, need an SD Card (I use 2gb sandisk SD), and means to get multiple files on that sd card. If you do get an sd card and the chance to put files on it, just put the latest hackmii installer, bannerbomb, and homebrew browser on and you after setup you should have the basic things you need and the ability to download new homebrew with the homebrew browser.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login