Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CRAAAAAAAAAP!!!!

Posted by WaxyPumpkin72 
Re: CRAAAAAAAAAP!!!!
June 11, 2009 12:33PM
Hmm... maybe I am a bit too late but...

If you would still have your ticket, couldn't someone just have sent you a copy of that game saved to an SD-card?
June 11, 2009 06:00PM
no they couldnt. its encrypted to the particular wii. the only way to do it would be install from a wad, which wadimport may have done if you still had the ticket so you wouldnt have had to use waninkoko's app, but you said you didnt want to get a wad, so i guess this wouldnt have been ideal for you. and you'd have had to go on warez sites and probably risk getting viruses or stuff.
June 11, 2009 08:22PM
Kage52124
I'm not saying I doubt Bushing's post on Hackmii about warranty voiding, but it was one case upon who knows how many. Think of it this way, request an invoice before work is done, that way you can always say, "I don't want to pay that, please send it back." I think it'd be a great way to see if they are indeed charging extra for all this stuff. Thoughts?

lol, why should i be used as a guinea pig?!?

Edit: And, if it gets sent to nintendo, what if they update my wii, or add some weird thing that makes it so i can't reinstall the homebrew channel? Its so hard to decide!!! :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2009 08:24PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
June 11, 2009 09:42PM
You don't have happened to back up your nand with bootmii newly? That way, you could just "unbackup" it and regain World of Goo.
June 11, 2009 09:44PM
Yeah, i've been meaning to do that, except i needed to get another SD card, so i haven't done it yet. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :)
June 12, 2009 04:59AM
personally i would be a pirate couse you paid for it once and you lost your software.
and if you got the pirated (wad) thing then it would justify the act becouse nintendo has bad issues?>
June 12, 2009 05:17AM
I know, but its still technically illegal, even if i have the moral right to do so. >.<
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login