Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help getting started PLEASE HELP

Posted by New2This09 
Help getting started PLEASE HELP
June 10, 2009 10:19PM
I don't have a clue how to get any this on this wii, Can someone give me step by step on
What (ALL) I need to do for me to get HBC

Thanks
no sd card port on my pc
June 10, 2009 10:34PM
Can I get to information to go right in to the wii
using usb wire . My pc don't have a port for an sd card. So now what do i do?

Thanks
Re: Help getting started PLEASE HELP
June 10, 2009 10:45PM
Topics merged. Please keep all of your questions in one place for now.
Re: no sd card port on my pc
June 10, 2009 10:45PM
New2This09
Can I get to information to go right in to the wii
using usb wire . My pc don't have a port for an sd card. So now what do i do?
Perhaps you have a printer or a digital camera that you can hook up to your computer and access your SD Card with? Or maybe you can go to a library and use a computer there?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2009 10:46PM by Arikado.
Re: no sd card port on my pc
June 10, 2009 10:56PM
Seriously,
I do not know anything about this stuff, how would i use my digital camera/ with the card in it to get this info to the Wii?
June 10, 2009 10:58PM
Thats a good idea. I'm assuming you'd just plug it in and go to the drive letter?
June 10, 2009 11:00PM
When you plug your digital camera into your computer, you're probably able to copy information (files) to and from the camera with your computer. If you have an SD Card in your camera, that information should be placed on the SD Card instead of your cameras internal memory.

Hope that helps :)
June 10, 2009 11:44PM
wish you please get me intructions on how to but the info on my camera sd card.

Perhaps i'm just not wording it right, but that for all your help
June 11, 2009 12:36AM
Yeah I'd take a little time and just practice playing around with using My Computer and looking around for a while. It's beyond the scope of this forum to teach basic computing assistance, and honestly it's just too hard to do here. So go play on your computer, just don't delete anything and you should learn a lot about how a computer operating system is structured.

In reference to connecting a digital camera, go ahead and do that, then look at My Computer.
June 11, 2009 11:26PM
Assuming ur digital camera has a SD Card then u could try the following.

make sure the SD Card is in your camera and use the USB cable that came with the camera to connect it to your computer, ideally your computer should add a new drive in your "My Computer" which you should be able to access the contents of your SD Card from. If it doesnt then you should have an option on your camera for "Disk Mode" which will force your camera to work via "My Computer"

Once you done this and are able to read the contents of your SD Card which can be verified by taking a few pictures using your camera and then viewing them directly on your computer then your good to go.

Its really just a case of following the instructions that can be found on this forum to transfer files onto the SD Card via the camera and then removing the SD Card from the Camera and placing into the SD Card Slot in the front of your Wii.

I'm not complelty sure if this was the information your looking for but if it is then i hope it help ;)

Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login