Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

From semibrick to no wiimote sync.

Posted by surak 
Re: From semibrick to no wiimote sync.
June 20, 2009 08:03AM
Can't load homebrew apps with bootmii...yet...
June 20, 2009 12:32PM
Kage52124
Can't load homebrew apps with bootmii...yet...

Actually you can, they just have to be made especially for BootMii (i.e. to use MINI), and none have as of yet I believe.
June 20, 2009 06:42PM
Hence the "yet" :-P
June 20, 2009 07:04PM
well, technically you can load them. the ability and code is there to do so, there are just no compatible homebrews right now.
June 27, 2009 03:09PM
I didn't take a wii dump because:

1) I installed anyregion changer previous to the bootmii.
2) The memory dump didn't work. It stayed on that screen with no changes for about 6 hours. I was able to do a dump AFTER the wii was borked, though.
June 29, 2009 05:23AM
Yeah, I borked a wii and then took my dump. The NAND dump, not a physical dump ;)

Ok, did you install Preloader? Probably not, but if you did, try installing a dol and booting it. Also, format your SD to FAT. I had a NAND backup lockup and I formatted and it was fine.

Ok, you said no Wiimote syncing, so the wii doesn't even detect a WiiMote? Right? Because if it detects one and you don't see a cursor, just pickup a Classic Controller and use it.

If you have no syncing, though, pickup a Gamecube controller, and experiment with that. See it the analog sticks on the GC pad move the cursor. If this works, run BannerBomb, and load a dol/elf.
June 29, 2009 05:25PM
there isnt support for GC pad in system menu. if there was, it'd be great cause you could launch GC and n64 games without wiimote, but you can't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login